Our Youth Programs provide a peer-oriented, free thinking setting for youth to develop life skills and confidence by:
• developing leadership and mentoring skills
• increasing self-confidence and physical health
• being comfortable in new social situations and environments
• developing life skills/career development
• recognizing the importance and enjoyment of volunteering
Located at our Gottingen Street location in the North End Community, Healthy Teenz is a community-based program that offers a fun and safe place for youth. The program provides the opportunity to engage in unique afterschool and summer day camp opportunities.
Teens Talk provides a safe and comfortable space, during class time, for teens to talk about issues that are important to them. This program is offered in partnership with HRSB Junior High Schools.