Volunteer With Us
Family SOS values its volunteers, and works to provide worthwhile volunteer opportunities for those interested.
CLICK HERE to download a general application
CLICK HERE to download a School Based Programs application
Volunteers may be expected to:
• Participate in the development of Healthy Kidz, Healthy Teenz, and/or School Board programming for children, youth and parents.
• Deliver and/or facilitate direct programming
• Maintain and assist in the physical upkeep of Family SOS facilities
• Provide clients with advocacy, information, referrals to other community agencies as required.
• Complete documentation as required; this includes case notes, registration for programming, and statistical records.
• Participate in supervision with Program Coordinator.
• Complete a Child Abuse Registry check and a Criminal Background check
• Ability to maintain positive and professionally appropriate relationships with colleagues, other professionals/partners, supervisors and clients.
• Ability to contribute in a positive manner to the functioning and health of the organization.
• Be responsible, reliable and dependable
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Family SOS, please submit your resume and completed volunteer application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All volunteer applicants will be interviewed.