Volunteer With Us
Volunteers are very important to the success of all of our programs, from administrative support, to fundraising, to facilitation. Please contact us if you would like more information about volunteering or download our volunteer application form.
CLICK HERE to download a general application form
CLICK HERE to download a School Based Programs application form
Family SOS values its volunteers, and works to provide worthwhile volunteer opportunities for those interested.
Volunteers may be expected to:
• Participate in the development of Healthy Kidz, Healthy Teenz, and/or School Board programming for children, youth and parents.
• Deliver and/or facilitate direct programming
• Maintain and assist in the physical upkeep of Family SOS facilities
• Provide clients with advocacy, information, referrals to other community agencies as required.
• Complete documentation as required; this includes case notes, registration for programming, and statistical records.
• Participate in supervision with Program Coordinator.
• Complete a Child Abuse Registry check and a Criminal Background check
• Ability to maintain positive and professionally appropriate relationships with colleagues, other professionals/partners, supervisors and clients.
• Ability to contribute in a positive manner to the functioning and health of the organization.
• Be responsible, reliable and dependable
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer with Family SOS, please submit your resume and completed volunteer application to our Program Coordinator, Sarah MacEachen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for our School Based Programs please submit your resume and completed volunteer application to Program Coordinator, Ben Rodgers at email@example.com.
All volunteer applicants will be interviewed.